|1||Product Name||Ceramic Membrane Filtration Experimental Machine|
|5||Minimum Circulating Volume||0.2L|
|8||Working Pressure||≤ 0.4 MPa|
|10||Working Temperature||5 - 55℃|
1. The pump is equipped with an over-temperature automatic protection function, which realizes automatic over-temperature shutdown and ensures the absolute safety of experimental liquid and filtration equipment.
2. The experimental machine adopts integrated structure, it's simple to operate, easy to move, and there is no sanitary dead corner on the surface of the equipment, it meets the requirements of GMP.
3. The inner and outer surfaces of the equipment pipes are of good quality, smooth and flat, clean and hygienic, safe and reliable, it can ensure the pressure and corrosion resistance of the equipment.
4. The equipment bracket is brushed/polished, and the fillet weld, external butt weld and the end of the pipe are polished and smooth.
5. Other pore size of ceramic membrane elements (20nm-1400nm) can be replaced.
6. The membrane shell adopts automatic argon filling protection, single-sided welding, double-sided molding, safety and hygiene.
50nm, 100nm, 200nm, 400nm, 600nm, 800nm, 1um, 1.2um, 1.5um, 2um, 30nm, 20nm, 12nm, 10nm, 5nm, 3nm etc.
1. Stable chemical properties, acid resistance, alkali resistance and oxidation resistance.
2. Organic solvent resistance, high temperature resistance.
3. High mechanical strength and good wear resistance.
4. Long life and large processing capacity.
5. Narrow pore size distribution, high separation accuracy, up to Nanoscale.
6. Easy to clean, can be sterilized online or at high temperature, and can accept back flush.