|1||Product Name||Membrane Filtration Experimental Machine|
|5||Minimum Circulating Volume||0.8L|
|8||Working Pressure||≤ 6.5MPa|
● The membrane concentration polarization and membrane surface pollution are not easy to happen due to the cross flow filtration, and the filtration rate attenuation is slowly, which can realize long time filtration.
● The membrane separation process is carried out at room temperature, especially for the experiment of thermosensitive substances.
● Use solution pressure for membrane separation, makes the machine easy to control and maintain.
● The separation process has no phase change, and can achieve the experimental purposes of liquid separation (water/ethanol Solvent), purification, desalination, decolorization, and concentration.
● With over-pressure and over-temperature shutdown protection and buzzer alarm function, fully ensuring the safety of personnel, equipment and solutions.
● Widely used in food, beverage, medicine, biological products, health products, blood products, enzyme preparations, cosmetics and other industries.
● The device is a small-scale organic membrane experimental equipment, which is mainly used for the concentration, separation, purification, clarification, desalination and other process of the solutions in the laboratory.
● The minimum circulation volume is small, to complete the membrane separation experiment only need a few hundred milliliters of feed. akes the machine the best choice for the laboratory membrane separation experiment.
The experimental machine can be replaced with microfiltration, ultrafiltration and nanofiltration membrane elements:
|MF Membrane||0.05um, 0.1um, 0.2um, 0.3um, 0.45um|
|UF Membrane||1000D, 2000D, 3000D, 5000D, 8000D, 10KD, 20KD, 30KD, 50KD, 70KD, 100KD, 300KD, 500KD, 800KD|
|NF Membrane||100D, 150D, 200D, 300D, 500D, 600D, 800D|